Here families can find close to 100 Difficult to find resources about special needs and the general health issues:
Families are welcome to sign out the resources by contacting Our office by phone or filling the form below:
Here’s our library guidelines:
- You must be a current MDSS member.
- You can borrow up to a maximum of 3 items at a time.
- All items are free to borrow. MDSS will mail the library item to you and it’s your responsibility to return it. MDSS does not charge overdue fines. Replacement costs will be charged for items not returned or returned damaged.
- Any library material which is checked out may be renewed once, unless a hold has been placed on the material.
- Book Lending Times:
- In the City of Winnipeg – 21 days (from receipt of the library material)
- Outside City of Winnipeg – 28 days (from receipt of the library material)