Preparations for the 2016 Walk With Us are in full swing and we are excited to host our most important fundraising event of the year on September 25th!
Sign up to volunteer using the form below!
This year we will be hosting a silent auction and we need prizes! This is a great way to get your company’s name into a well attended community event. If you would like to donate a prize, please contact Serena Stearns via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
10:00 – 12:00 p.m.
- Set-up: Help with setting up tables, chairs, garbage cans, recycle bins, signs, etc.
11:45 – 3:00 p.m.
- Registration: Sign in walk participants and collect pledges from them.
2:45 – 3:30 p.m.
- Cupcake Station: Help set up and hand out cupcakes
1:15 – 3:15 p.m.
- Walk Stations: Set up stations, give out treats and take down stations.
11:30 – 3:00 p.m.
- Silent Auction and 50/50 Tickets: Set up silent auction prizes and sell tickets for the silent auction and the 50/50 draw.
3:30 – 4:30 p.m.
- Post-Walk Clean-Up: Help take down the tables, take garbage and recycle bins into the CMU building.
To volunteer for the day of the event, please register below.